Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just have to get this out of my system:

Read this article to get what I'm talking about.
Anyway, it have been romance in earlier editions of HP, maybe not so much in the movies, but it have been a lot in the books, like Ron's obsession with Ron and Viktor's crush on Hermione, Cho's chasing after Harry and of course: Ron and Hermione's bickering! It's the perfect, non-mushy love story!

That's all I got right now.

--

Anyone who haven't bought/read Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows yet, Bokkilden.no is now selling it for a tenth of the original price! Yes, I do feel a bit stupid for buying it to full price, but no way I could have waited two years.
Gonna buy Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them though, just have to get my password to log on and ask my mother. Yup, I'm a geek.

No comments: