Thursday, May 14, 2009

More than weird dream

So, I finally got to sleep last night... Dreams ensured, yay. This meant I was in the bathroom of my old house with my mother and Rihanna! What the hell?!? I do not know what to make of that...

But, I do know what to make of another dream I had; I was shopping or at least at a mall, then I did some time-travelling to be be able to shop more. That meant it was two of me at the same time, right, so in the end I invite my other self out for a smoke. Fine enough. Then, my other self slowly morphs into my friend. Which means I think of her as my other half, soul-mate and what-not. Scary?
Honestly, THIS is how we are:

Seriously!

PS: When I woke up at 5 AM the first day the jaw-ache began, I had two thoughts: Ron. Hurts.
Then I ran (stumbled) up to find some painkillers. I had apparently dreamt of Ron. Seem to dream a lot lately. Maybe related to sleeping a lot.

No comments: