Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shopping spree

My friend dragged me out shopping. I wasn't really supposed to get anything, but...

Mascara, which I actually needs, this rocks, I get real lashes! And hairspray, cuz it's always smart to have.


My clock through my new kaleidoscope! Yes, I am a geek, but they are so cool! On top, it's decorated with Disney! XD


Another of the same, just other settings on the camera. Looks okay, but I like the other better.


My luck dragon! Found this really cool shop with all kinds of cute stuff. First I went in when my friend was looking for a bathroom, so she dragged me out again. But we went back and I got to use a lot of money.


I dubbed these The World's Coolest Shoes! I first saw them in red, but they didn't have my size, curse my tiny feet! But they did have them in yellow, which is cool with me. And check that heel! I'm a heel-addict! They are perfect summer shoes, just to slip them on, still pretty "girly".


Meet Suzy! 
She hangs on my leather jacket now. 
Also gotten at the wonderful shop as the dragon and kaleidoscope.


Someone added a sticker to my phone! Pretty appropriate XD

And we've become museum freaks after she was at Technical Museum with her class. This summer we will at least go there, and maybe some other places. Learning can be extremely fun, as long as it's made interesting :D

And while I remember, anyone getting the "bisexual = greedy" thing? Think I'll do more on that tomorrow. 



And let's have a blast from the past:
[x] I am Bi. (Let's keep all doors and windows open for now)
(Originally posted Nov. 1st 08)
See? It's not just something I've come up with after snogging Snadra!

No comments: