Monday, May 25, 2009

New obsession


Found it by an accident and now I can't stop listening! It's just fucking great!

Talking about obsessions, still haven't seen Twilight, and thereby not Cal. *Pout*

I have two movies at home now, one I've seen half of, another one I've promised to see with my friend. *hint, hint!*

Ready to laugh? Click here! I know it seems like a trap, but it is just a link to a picture, I swear! You're skeptical? Well, stingrays fly! Just click and see for yourself! I laughed at least.
Seen it now? I wasn't messing with you, it's proof we're doomed! XD


Okay, riddle-time!
- It's redheaded.
- It's british.
- It's (obviously) sexy.























It's frickin' Prince Harry!
Yes, silliness increases by seventy percent every hour awake.
But you can't bloody deny that's a sweet smile!

AHH! Crisis! We're out of Marlboro and I have to smoke Prince Rounded Taste! Ah, someone help me!
Then again, I'd rather smoke something I don't like than not smoke at all. Go figure.

No comments: