Sunday, May 10, 2009

Me arse!

It hurts! As do between my toes. Big toes. >.<
It all began with a small chat on the phone:
E: So, have you talked with your parents? (About when they were coming home and if they could give me a lift to her.)
Me: No, but... *Idea* We have bikes, don't we?
E *sarcastic*: Yeah, you take your bike to me.
Me: I bloody well will, just to be stubborn!

And so I did. It's perhaps... Six-eight miles or something. Maybe not that far either, but I'm in no shape at all, which we found out and agreed upon.
We ended up listening to children's song and having a blast. Yep, it was fun, even if it's very strange. Then we watched Miss Maple and I knew I looked very secret-holding. She asked if I had figured out the ending, but I answered I just had figured out a whole lot else. And here is some of it.

First, I'm not addicted to Miss Maple, but it's nice to watch every now and then. My interest tripled at the beginning when seeing a certain name of an actor flash across the screen. That being Sean Biggerstaff, as in Oliver Wood. Add that the episode was called "Why didn't they ask Evans?" and you may see where I'm going. Or not.
Time for my favorite game: Find the most possible references to Harry Potter! 
1 Evans; except the name of the episode, there was two characters which last name was Evans. Lily Evans was Harry Potter's mother.
2  Claude Arthur Evans was played by Mark Williams, better known (to me) as Arthur Weasley in the HP-movies.
3 Sean Biggerstaff had a solid role there and is mostly recognised as Oliver Wood from HP SS/PP and HP CoS.
4 There was a character of the name Snape, the solicitor.
5 There was also someone named Tom, a creepy kid with snakes. Little more dodgy, but reminds me of our favorite Dark Lord.

Okay, maybe I am obsessed, but you have to admit the three first are pretty solid! (Now you know what I was thinking, feel free to hit me. Yes, I have now started to talk directly to you here, cheaper than sms!)


Hey, just discovered a new word: Sphincter! It's a ring of muscles surrounding serving to protect and guard an opening or tube, such as the anus. "Yeah, I needed to know that!" was my first reaction.
Any time you feel like making a stupid idiot wonder what's going on, just yell "Hey, you son of a sphincter!" Would be fun, cuz no one gets exactly what the insult is. So, knowledge is power, remember that.

--

I should be in bed and that may be why I suddenly got philosophical, but reading is a strange thing. Letters are just certain lines and loops arranged in a certain order, but we can understand them as easily as sounds. The mind really is strange, not just to create writing, but to learn it and understand it in such complex manners. I'll stop now before I freak myself out.

No comments: