Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just a quote (not any more)

"The whole world is fuckin crazy, you dont know what to trust.
You can stay away from drugdealers and gangbangers all your life and still get killed by a squirrel!"

Yep, that's pretty much it.

And did I mention Irish = cute lately? Surest equation I know of!

--

So, been at 'family reunion'. My "boyfriend" (kid of my cousin) was pretty... Annoying. Pushy. Childish. Oh, really?  He's not even six, what's to expect? 
And I met another hunk. Yes, hunk! Tall, muscular, long hair (pony-tail, yay!), handsome... Drool-worthy! The catch? He's dating my almost-cousin and they got the cutest kid in the whole bloody world! >.<
It is so wrong for me to be so attracted to all the non-single guys! And did I mention, a kid can make even the toughest man soften up and act silly? Which frickin' only makes him more charming, doing a kind of peek-a-boo should not be sexy! But so it is...
I am hopeless, I know! But come on, if he wasn't a great guy he wouldn't be dating her, alas... Hmm. (I just wrote two paragraphs about him. P to the A to the A-T-H-E-T-I-C!)

No comments: