Friday, May 22, 2009

Officially not been well

I've barely listened to music the last week. That's serious when it comes to me, I live for music! And reading, summer, good food, etc. 
I've still been reading, mostly Dangerverse, but now I have to wait for an update. Sucks. Haven't been eating a lot either, but that can be related to my toothache. By the way, gonna pull that tooth on Monday. Yes, it is that bad, and it's the back-most anyway, so it won't be a big loss. It's completely screwed up anyway.

And more crazy dreams: A S&M girl wanted really to have sex with me and she had this butcher's knife (scary!) she wanted to pretend to cut my throat with. And she had no idea of things "normal" people thinks is nice, like stroking of hands and such, nope, more pain = more hot for her. 
Another dream I had just before or after was also pretty strange, I was going to have sex with a guy I went to school with in the front seat of a car. No, not back seat which may be easy and comfortable, front seat which had to be uncomfortable. So this took place on a parking lot and someone came and disturbed us. I got out and started to argue with the chick and ended up smashing her head twice down on the hood. She bled pretty bad. It's wrong of me to get a kick out of that.
Enough of my wet dreams now? Okay, I never get to the actual sex-part, so I don't classify them as wet dreams. I got my period, okay, hormones flying wild!

Gonna watch Jack Frost tonight, unless I forget. He's actually pretty charming in his own special way...

Remember when I joked I would go lesbian because two guys stood me up? Remember when I made out with a girl? Remember when my life made sense?

No comments: