Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I know it's not Christmas

But I have something to share with you:
“Ye yish woo a Chrerry Mismas,

“Ye yish woo a Chrerry Mismas,

“Ye yish woo a Chrerry Mismas,

“And a Nappy Yoo Hear!”

From chapter 28 of Facing Danger.

Left me laughing so hard! Nappy Yoo Hear! Honestly! XD

--

Had a slightly disturbing dream. Or two, actually.
In the first I had a boyfriend, and not just any old boyfriend, David the vampire from The Lost Boys, as played by Kiefer Sutherland. He did bite me in the end, but not before I had experienced he sucked at kissing (no pun intended). I mean, his lips were hard and not moving, not exactly a turn-on. Good thing to know my worst kiss have been in a dream and not in real life, though.
The second... Shows I have to stop reading Dangerverse. My uncle was Sirius Black, aka Padfoot. It didn't really last for long, just enough for me to snatch out that information. Tragic, I know.

No comments: