Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Bailey's survived!

Our night was great, except we had a small fight. Someone had PMS and wouldn't let someone else talk with her ex-boyfriend alone. We made up in the end, so everything's fine again now, but I'm warning you, don't get in her way when she have her period, she snaps totally!
Other than that, we're 'twinning' more and more, people will probably soon start wondering if we do some telepathy-stuff or something.
Example:
F: What's up?
Me and E in complete unison: Nothin'.
It's almost creepy and I keep entertaining myself by checking if we still have our ears. Want an explanation to that? 
Bomb, it have to do with Harry Potter! *Loud groan from the readers* Shut up! Anyway, the Weasley-twins have a habit of finishing each others sentences and saying things in unison, and George looses an ear, right? So, in my twisted mind we are like the Weasley-twins, just that we have all our ears and we're both alive. Yeah, yeah, dorky...
And yes, we didn't finish the bottle, we just took a gulp every now and then, straight from the bottle, cuz we were too lazy to get glasses.

Listening to Roxette now, great music, go check it out!

--

Several times now I've had the urge to say "kiss my Irish arse!" I don't have an Irish arse! I don't even have Irish whiskey. I got Bailey's, but "kiss my Irish cream!" hardly sounds impressive. At any rate I still have an arse. XD

No comments: