Monday, June 22, 2009

Post #163

Don't really have anything to write about, but you'll get some nits and bits.

- Met a cute guy, two years younger than me, but could easily pass as older. Had more bling in his ears than me. Probably won't see him again, unless I decide to go all stalkerish...
- Slept over a night at our summer-house, but had trouble actually falling asleep as I desperately needed to write something down and didn't have my mac with me. Got up, found pen and paper and discovered my hand-writing isn't as bad as I thought, not that it's good anyway.
- Can't think of anything else, except a small quote:
*Watching Top Model*
TV: ... Spunk and spirit...
E: What did she just say?
Me: Spunk and spirit and I just spat!

Yeah, pretty lame, and I'm not even sure it was spirit or something else, but... Well, I updated!

Nothing's going on around the net it seems like... Silly me want The-Starhorse to update, but that's not going to happen, cuz unlike me she probably have a life... A less suckier one, at least.
Well, my life doesn't suck so much now, it's summer and warm weather, so I'm not really complaining. :D

--

Severus Snape to the Weasley-twins: “That’s what trousers are for. To keep your bum warm while you sit on the floor.”

XD Honestly! Hilarious! Found in the short fic Breakdown.

No comments: