Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael, Michael, Michael Fuck You Jackson

Just wanted to check out the news. All I can see is that MJ is officially dead. I've had my drink, resulting in a long talk with my mother and step-father, we started with Jackson, then God, dogs at work, work, God, sex, love and enjoying life, sex and love and I think we got stuck there. Weird night, but fun.

Back to Jackson, don't think I don't care about him, he was a great singer and I love his songs, but I'm happy he's dead. He turned into an albino attention-whore in his later years. I have no problem listening to his music and enjoying it for what it is, great songs, but on a personal level I don't care about him.
My favorites are probably Thriller, Billy-Jean and Bad, all which are from the eighties, when he was actually cool. During the nineties he slipped off to something stranger and during this millennium... Oh man, how can one man get into so much stupid shit? 
I can honestly say I don't like the things he popped up during the last fifteen-twenty years.
With that being said, I would be surprised if he have faked the whole thing and in two or five or ten years "returns from the dead". It all seems a little suspicious to me, he was about to have a loads of concerts and publicly, the press knew right away, his family was ready to show up and make a show, he is known to make scams about his health.

Anyway, as a summation, I'm sure it's horrible for his family now that he is (supposed to be) dead, but I'm not one of them and will continue to listen to his old songs regardless of that. 

And hey, every drink in the house was full the night Michael Jackson died! XD God, I'm the queen of cheesy puns!

--

"A bomb blast kills at least 69 people and injures more than 150 others in the Sadr City area of BaghdadIraq."
Now, why don't we hear any more about this? Last time I checked sixty-nine is sixty-eight more than one, regardless of "King of Pop" or not!

No comments: