Friday, June 12, 2009

Waiting

Going to get picked up and go to a music festival this weekend. Something came up so I'm waaaaitiiinggg.... Bored? No, do you really think so?

The rest of the quotes... Well, basically, my friend's mother asked if I could sing, I said no and my friend laughed. Very nice of her to come with a sarcastic laughter to emphasis how bad I sing. Well, it's okay, we're close... A bit too close at times.
The other:
*Talking about plane-crashes or something along those lines*
E: Well, I'd rather not lay floating in the Atlantic now, in the middle of the winter.
Me: Yeah... *Realises it's June* No!
E: Yeah, winter... My definition of winter, the sun isn't shining.

Since we live in Europe and not Argentina or something, June should equal summer. :D

Hopefully this day will turn out a bit more ordinary than yesterday.

1 comment:

Elise said...

And,., the ordinnary thing,., it did'nt.. we're good at the NotOrdinarryThing...