Friday, June 19, 2009

Night in the theatre

So, me and my friend went to see a movie, 17 Again. Good and funny movie, I recommend it, especially if you have nothing against staring at Zac Efron's tanned face for one and a half hour.

What time is it?
Time for quotes!
While watching the movie:
E: Yeah, have a party in that geek... Geek-station!
Me: Geek-station, pretty accurate.

And after the film was done and we were walking to the restroom I managed to call him Jack Efron, don't ask me why, I wasn't thinking when I talked, but realised something sounded wrong. XD

Plus, after my friend had told me she had to have five kids to use all the names she have picked out, I came with a little comment: "I already feel sorry for your vagina... Did I just say that out loud?" 

I seem to not know my own age, I go for children's ticket on the bus, but buy cigarettes... Yay, I got Marlboro! :D

No comments: