Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hair-tasting

E: Taste my hair.
Me: What? Are you silly?
E: No, just taste my hair!
Me: I'm not going to taste your hair... *Do it anyway* Eugh! *Spits* What was that?
E: Did you taste the salt?
Me: Yeah, and the hairspray. Eugh!

If it was any doubt, we are incredible silly sometimes...


And why is it every time I get the spirit to write, everything else have to happen? <.<




Hot guys! Yes, I am an whore sometimes... The music's all right too! XD

One more, cuz sexy band + irish song + getting drunk + live from concert = WIN!



--

In case you haven't figured it out yet, one of my biggest concerns about HP & DH movie is how Bill's gonna look. Just saw a pic from the filming. HOLY FUCK, I'M GONNA CRY! That does not look good!

--

Came to a conclusion: By what I've seen so far, I don't care that Charlie's been left out of the movies, cuz they're about to make Bill look like a total arse...

1 comment:

Elise said...

it was'nt hairsprayyyyy!! it was aa... a... you now what I mean!