Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just another rambling

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Wii Game.

Looks pretty good, but I don't have Wii... Maybe I have to coax my cousin into buying the game, cuz she have Wii.
I'm just slightly freaked out by how good they have made the characters look like the actors. You can see it's Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Rupert Grint and so on. And thereby not looking a tad like the book-verson, at least Hermione/Emma. Oh well, it's just a game. 
And everything is trademarked! That makes me laugh!
I almost get nostalgic of looking at it, cuz it's been so long since I've played a real video game like that.

In my real life, not much going on... Going to visit some folks and my friend is sleeping over, so I doubt that Bailey's gonna last long. XD
I should probably get in the shower any minute now.

--

Just a quick quote:
*I'm sitting with a bottle of Bailey's in my hand, reading everything on it*
Me: I love you....
E: I love you too.
Me: I was talking to the bottle.
E: Hey, thanks a lot!... Well, I was talking for the bottle.

I know we have problems some times.... XD

No comments: