Monday, June 29, 2009

Honey, what the heck are you doing?

A very much used sentence in the last few days. E and me had lot of fun, including drinking, eating, the net, TV, films, eating, swimming, taking photos and swimming. XD
And we often call each other honey, don't ask why, thereby "honey, what the heck are you doing?" came into use, after the end of the music video for Bowling for Soup's 1985. Talking about soup, I just had a delicious cup of broccoli-soup with added soup. Yummy!
I think my cousin started to wonder if we were dating, but we are not, I promise!
We also discovered that her tits are firmer than mine, not something anyone needed to know. Mine are all saggy and weird, hers are nice. 


Made a header, but I think I'll edit it sometimes, I wasn't struck with inspiration at the moment. The view-counter-thing is mostly depressing me, but whatever.


What's the difference between a circus and a strip club? 

The circus has a bunch of cunning stunts... XD

Got it? I'll explain anyway: The strip club have a lot of stunning cunts. LOL!

No comments: