Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I got Bailey's!

I think I woke up today of myself singing Ordinary Day... Singing before I'm awake, that's typical me...

And the genius me doesn't know the difference of losing my butt and losing my trousers! Little brain of mine thought "and now I'm losing my butt," when I had to pull on my trousers for the millionth time. It's annoying, cuz they fit nicely when I bought them a couple of months ago. Guess I'm slimmer now, which gives me something to complain about. XD
Would be worse if it had become too small, though.

--

About the drink: long time since we had any, is about time. Maybe try to have a party with more that two? :D

--

Can't find any better place to put it, so just suck it up and read about my Harry Potter-ramblings:
The band Weird Sisters who played on the Yule Ball in GOF... Age-vise, several of them should still be in school.


Heathcote Barbary (b. 1974): He's safe, he would be a year or two below Charlie and Tonks / one or two above Percy and Wood.
Gideon Crumb (born 1975): Probably in the same year as Percy or one above, so he's also okay. (PS: I love the name Gideon!)
Kirley Duke (born 1971): Another safe one, almost same age as Bill.
Merton Graves (born 1978): Here's where I began to wonder, he is the same age as the twins and should have one and a half year left of school... I'm not saying it's impossible for him to play with the rest of the band, just makes me wonder.
Orsino Thruston (born 1976): Also Percy's year.
Donaghan Tremlett (b. 1972): Charlie's year.
Myron Wagtail (born 1970): Bill's year.
Herman Wintringham (born 1974): He was also out of school.

Okay, I over-reacted a bit, but... God, it would be so fun to write them into some of my geekiness...

No comments: