Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Maybe, babe...

I'm afraid I'm going to fall in love in the near future... Either that, or I haven't woken properly.

The part of last post that disappeared into a black hole mostly said my friend's hooking up with a new guy (casually, I may add) and I and her ex talked a bit.
So, yesterday, when I hadn't slept since last time I was there, cuz I'm messed up, he kissed me. I kissed back. Not sure what's going to happen later, but time will tell, I guess.

Had a strange dream when I fell asleep on his bed. We had been laying side by side, but he had to go and eat, so I fell really asleep, then I dreamt he was back and we were tied together with handcuffs, his left hand and my right I think.
But I had an even stranger dream tonight: we sat half-turned to each other, holding my heart. My heart! I don't think it takes a genius to figure out I'm afraid to get attached. 


Other than that, I learned that if you look at about five thousand pictures, it's possible to tell a pair of identical twins apart....
Oliver Phelps have a more square face and two moles on his neck you won't find on his twin. James Phelps have a more boyish face. They both look like idiots when they smile for the camera. Nice idiots, I may add, I.... It was a reason why I started looking at pictures of them!

No comments: