Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Smoke!

Yes, I am addicted! But it's only my third one today and it's over ten o'clock in the night, I pretend I deserve it. You see, I've come up with the idea of putting myself on a smoke-diet, so I'm only allowed to smoke five cigarettes a day. The problem is I actually used up today's smoke last night, sitting up, so I had one too much. I've never been disciplined. 

Went with my friend to swim (it's still hot here!) and rented a movie afterwards, the one with Dempsey. Only problem was the DVD was very scratched, which the player didn't handle (it is a couple of years old...) so we gave up and started watching P.S. I love you instead and got halfway through before I had to go to the bus. She called dibs on William, so I got Gerry, yes!
While we're talking about movies, I got Twilight! Yey! Maybe I'll watch it tonight, haven't decided yet, anyway we have to watch it once together.

We're still calling each other honey, it's almost getting scary... If you want to check out her blogg, here's the link!  At least look at the header, cuz I helped her make it.

My nights went and fucked themselves. I have to stop sleeping in the days! Yeah, yeah, I'll fix it, promise!

I think my grandmother got a bit of a shock when she came to our summer-house, where me and E was sleeping one night here, and it was an empty bottle of Baileys on the table... I said it was barely anything left and we had shared the last drops and it was a long time since I got it. Long time, let's define that; not even three weeks... I think most of it went the night MJ died.
Sorry to bring him up again, but they are going to show his body at Neverland and I have a solution to "if he's not dead, how do they have a body to show off?" Heard of wax dolls? It's not hard to get one made if you have the money and planned it a couple of months in advance! So there.

Now I have to empty the ashtray and check... A lot of things, even if I knew nothing have happened on the net the last six hours or so. XD

--

Just found something that's pretty priceless:
That face, whatever other crap it can pull, it sure knows what surprised looks like! Or 'wants to do blow-job', but that's just my pervy meaning. XD

No comments: