Thursday, June 25, 2009

Loads of stuff

Watching Angela's Ashes for probably the fifth time, because it wasn't anything better on and it is a good movie. Look, I'm typing while watching the movie, can't end well! XD
A week or so ago I understood what the comment there about tits being "great, floppy things with soft things at the end, like dogs' noses." I
 was in front of the mirror, topless and I was so warm my nipples did in fact resemble dogs' noses. That's in the category of things you really don't need to know, but do anyway.

And, Devon Murray plays young Malachy there and he's just so cute. Now, in the latest Harry Potter-movies he's still cute, but in a different way.
Went from this:

To this:

And in the end to this:
Not bad, any of them. :D

Turns our part of Half-Blood Prince is filmed in Norway, more precisely the train-scenes. Didn't get any snow in Scotland during the filming, so WB decided to move it to Gudbrandsdalen, wooo! Source.

Just participated in a quiz to win tickets to HPB, doubt I'll win, it's basically random pickings, the questions are just to make people think they have to know something to win.

Rumours about Michael Jackson flies high now, but he isn't confirmed to be dead yet, i.e. his body is still breathing/pumping blood around, by what we know at the time. When he do bite the dust, I'm having a drink! Sounds cold-hearted? To me Jackson have been dead since the eighties, he haven't been cool since Thriller was fresh in the shops and lately have looked... Well, I suspect my father to look better. *Shudder* If it turns out to be a fraud the whole thing, I won't be shocked.
On a completely other, random note, I dreamt it was December 6th (the day my father died) and I didn't notice until the evening. Or it may actually have happened and I just recalled it. Doesn't matter, I can talk (or in this case, write) about it, which means I'm moving on a bit. 

And now, some music!




I just fell in love with that song!

No comments: